• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Warlock] Kanrethad Ebonlocke (Green Fire) ~ PureRotation Style

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Millz, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Dart01902

Dart01902 Member

480 ilvl and finally killed him after 50+ pulls, issue i had was when clickto move pitlord came up and i click him into position sometimes he starts to move then changes his mind, but no worries he dead now wouldnt have done it withous this cc so thx.

2. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Ill have to get the book and try this out. Been rocking destro lately.

3. Euphemia

Euphemia New Member

Hi! :V
      Smthin wrong with this with me.. It stops after demon is enslaved and many times it buggs and wont charge cataclysm.

P.s. Any tip for felhunter phase? XD

P.p.s. Very nice cc! I totally support you! Just need some fixes and mb some more skill from me XD

4. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Are you using an English client or other language ? It doesn't work on other language clients (and I only have an English one so not easy to try and fix).

Felhunters -> store up embers, cast havoc on one, chaos bolt the rest down. Pop all CDs on them.

5. Euphemia

Euphemia New Member

Mh it actually fixed itself - dont ask me how ^^; Its good now! :V It was stopping after the enslave demon :O

Felhunters still bother me too much tho xD I'll try it! Tyvm! :D

6. Millz

There's a few posts through the thread with people stating what they've done different to handle felhunters. Have a read through if you're still struggling.

7. Kronz

Kronz New Member

Problem is that the "Los Location" is defined as a "Point" and a Human can never put the Pit Lord precisely over the defined "Point", so the bot won't really realize that the Pit Lord is in the LoS location and will keep trying to use his "Breath" and other attacks on the boss, until it detects that the Fel Hunters are out.

Maybe if they find a way to use "radius", like with BlackSpots, it will work.

Additionally, the CC should not wait for the Player to manually target Kanrethad before intercepting his Cataclysm. Since the LoS location is far away from the center where Kanrethad casts his Cataclysm, the CC should not wait for the player to tell it to "Interrupt".

Kanrethad himself requires a different rotation altogether.

1. Build up 4 Embers and keep in store enough for at least 2 Chaos Bolts.
      2. When Kanrethad moves to the Center to cast Cataclysm, your Lock must start charging up a Chaos Bolt.
      3. Kanrethad begins to channel Cataclysm, Pit Lord uses "Charge" to interrupt him.
      4. Kanrethad gets the "Charge" debuff, which increases damage taken by 100%.
      5. Your Lock releases the Chaos Bolt he has been "charging", which will now crit Kanrethad for like 400K - 500K damage due to the 100% debuff from Charge.
      6. Your Lock begins charging up a second Chaos Bolt, while the debuff is still on Kanrethad.
      7. Your Pit Lord uses Fel Flame Breath on Kanrethad at the same time. When used on a target with the "Charge" debuff, this attack hits for like 300K.
      8. Your Lock releases the second Chaos Bolt, which because of the debuff on Kanrethad also hits him for 400K - 500K.

Steps 2-8 should happen at almost the same time and then Kanrethad will take like 1Million - 2Million damage over 3 seconds depending on the Lock's gear, which is not a small thing at all.

Additionally, if the CC can track the cooldown on Kanrethad's Cataclysm, it will be able to use the Pit Lord's charge more often, taking advantage of steps 2-8 and doing massive damage to Kanrethad, eventually making beating the 7 minute timer trivial even for undergeared Locks.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    8. Millz

It won't use any pit lord abilities when any felhunters exist - and he summons the first felhunter very quick after he starts the channeled cast, so although it's unlikely, you can get lucky that breath will be off cool-down (and will cast) as he's attempting to summon. I'll look to fix that though.

As for the defined WoWPoint in the code -> it doesn't do anything so doesn't matter. SpellManager doesn't acknowledge the pending spell cursor for pet move to, so doesn't attempt to click the point anyway. It's not checking that the pit lord is there anyway.

*Edit* I like the idea's you've suggested Kronz, issue is I can't test any of this stuff anymore having beat the fight - so any changes I do make need to be fairly minor. I can force chaos bolts on Kanrethad when he begins to channel Cataclysm and has the charge debuff though.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    9. Kronz

Kronz New Member

I can test it as much as you need me to, as I have more than one Warlock.

Additionally, after you've beat Kanrethad, Jubeka's Mark will still appear at the door of the Black Temple, allowing the Warlock to queue for the fight as much as they need to.

10. Millz

Oh okay, well i'll take a look eventually, I've got plenty other things I need to focus on coding in Pure for now though !

11. Drunaab

Drunaab New Member

hi guys have a problem, i have install all the files from Pure Rotation, i have install the Tyrael bot but nothing happen when i start the bot.. my toon don't move.. Excuse moi for my bad english i'm french..

12. Millz

13. Drunaab

Drunaab New Member

i know that.. but there's a difference between the toon don't move and targetting and the toon absolutely do nothing.. it stay, the pit lord pop and my toon got powned.. :/

14. Millz

You need to get in combat, does it automatically attack Kanrethad?

Are you using an english client too ?

15. battlefild

battlefild New Member

I got the same problem as he do, my char won't start casting or do anything.

16. Drunaab

Drunaab New Member

i got to pull the boss and after start honnorbuddy? Yeah i actually use an english client

17. Millz

18. timelord

timelord New Member

when the pit lord comes out the bot stops auto attacking and stands and does nothing ive included the log

Attached Files:

19. Millz

Not really sure why that's happening. It's checking that the unit "Pit Lord" exists and is enslaved, then attempts to use it's abilities - and it's failing on using the abilities. May be worth trying a fresh install?

20. Euphemia

Euphemia New Member

I did it! YEEEEEEEEEEEEY! :D Finnaly eheh! Ur CC its AWESOME mate! I gotta admit i was sceptic at first but when i really realized what it was doing.. wow! Its just a matter of surviving felhunters (try try try and try agaiin) and last "nuke phase" can be hard too.. Sometimes i took it so long my Pitlord died or imps wasted me ^^;
      But now its done! :D Tyvm again i'd never do this without ur CC for sure!

Enjoy ur donation :D

<3

-E