• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Warlock] Kanrethad Ebonlocke (Green Fire) ~ PureRotation Style

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Millz, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

got it first go with this... Y U MAD BRO?

2. pzyc

pzyc Member

ive done this "sh*t" on 13 Locks.....by myself.....and i only wanna try this routine cause I will see if it does well......so, whats ur problem....? give normal answers or only STFU.....

3. diablofan

diablofan Member

pzyc, joined hb 3 years ago and did these 2 posts, must be very smart person irl, TRololol

remember use glyph of havoc on dogz, helps a lot
      I had only 1 problem, pit lord used to go out of los, but that was my mistake, cuz i had macroed /petattack for all main spells, :eek: didnt realised that

4. ViN1337

ViN1337 New Member

Got it after a couple tries using this, thanks man!

5. amputations

amputations Active Member

Thats your verdict just because you couldnt get it to work even with the detailed guide in the first post, and you say "better to do by your self" on a botforum?

Get a grip dude.

6. IceMannn

IceMannn Member

But TBH the guide on the first page is outdated as the placement of gateway is now useless. You want to place gateway to get out of LoS when he casts CB on you as gateway do not reduce threat anymore and thus the boss is on you for the whole fight.
      I did it by myself as I play a lock from vanilla (so wanna achieve things by myself) and was using gateway just as "oh shit CB on me and I am too far away to use my port" method and going otherwise out of LoS with port all the time.

Also one tip for the felhunter phase if you guys do not do it. When Pit Lord is LoSing and felhunters are spawned, u can charge them with pit lord, stun them for 6 seconds and finish them w/o any problems as they take 100% more damage after charge from pit lord. Just make a simple macro for that and you will do this fight easy.

7. damoiscrazy

damoiscrazy New Member

Spent 6 hrs doing this kept dying on imp phase.
      Dropping aggro, using breath on them and still they wont drop aggro. The bot is glitching out by missing the enslave at the start sometimes, not banishing. Best I got was to Doom lord but banish was glitching out, didn't work and by then was to late as I had died.
      Why didn't I do this before Blizztard nerfs.
      Whats makes this worse is the fact I get 218 ping to the server living in Aus.
      Spent 2k gold to get the quest and wasted my gold.

8. ReAvEr189

ReAvEr189 New Member

Just got the quest today looked this up and.... 1shotted the boss 533 ilev ty so very much

9. apro

apro New Member

Took me about 3 tries to get it down with this routine with my PvP geared (522) Warlock. Moving the Pit Lord is what screwed me over the first two times, as I would click off the initial Pet Move and then PureRotation would try to spam abilities instead of let me move the Pit Lord. Third time I just waited for the Pet Move circle to come up and moved it with one click, had 0 problems doing it this way!

10. IceMannn

IceMannn Member

You can not drop agro from imps, you have to dps them asap, that's all you need to do. Just before they should spawn, drop Rain on Fire there, place yourself behind the pit lord (he will be facing boss and the portal from whre imps are spawned) and incinerate the hell out of them. Finish them with shadowburn sniping. And about the doom lord, it is a waste to use banish on him and useless. Just attack him with pit lord while u are attacking the boss and after like 10-15 seconds switch with pit lord on boss again. Doom Guard will never ever agro you (and do not forget to dismiss pit lord and re-enslave him before doom guard will spawn to ensure you enslave spell will hold for the rest of the fight).

11. Sippinhaterade

Sippinhaterade Member

Just finished this after 3 attempts. Couldnt get the placement quick enough for the pit lord. Thanks for the CC!

12. kramjam

kramjam New Member

this doesnt do anything you say, doesn't control the pit lord at all

and also it seems like this bot is way more harm then good, i am not sure how people are having an success with it i get wrecked by the imp phase but do much better on my own

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    13. amputations

amputations Active Member

I think its a player issue if there are lots of people in the thread that has had good success with it, and you dont. Keep at it

14. kramjam

kramjam New Member

it just seems strange to me because the bot just has tunnel vision on the boss and it almost seems like i am fighting to bot to do the right thing, like i said the bot seems to do much worse then i would alone which is why i am confused

15. kipburger

kipburger New Member

Worked fine for me, got him down on the first try. The profile handled the stun interrupts from the pitlord perfectly and the cc aswell. Just had to manually target the imps/felhunters to dps. Everything else was done by the cc, which made it really easy to get this kill.

16. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

Just got my green fire from this thanks so much! Took me many tries.. if you are having trouble just make sure you fully understand the fight this is not something the bot can fully do for you! Thanks millz for making this!

17. petrovav

petrovav New Member

Why my toon doesn't control the pit lord ?
      i used a russian localisation. mb i must to use english game client ?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    18. pixila

pixila New Member

I was having the same issue. Turns out, when you get control of the pit lord, you are on defensive mode. Switch on your pet bar to assist and it should work fine.

I also had to add those macros to my abr for them to work. Other than that, everything worked perfectly. Haven't gotten it down yet, but mostly because I have ok gear and terrible weapon (450). Will post once I get better weapon/gear and get it down.

19. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

20. bdaniel03

bdaniel03 New Member

Millz,

I wonder if you could implement a safety net in case the pit lord doesn't fully LOS. 1st, could you make the 1st cast on a fel puppy shadowfury, and then also if the pit lords enslave does get eatin. You could fear it... Also, at the second fel hunter stage you have the pit lord going ape shit and I can't get it away in time :*(.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014