• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Warlock] Kanrethad Ebonlocke (Green Fire) ~ PureRotation Style

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Millz, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Eldacar

Eldacar New Member

So instead of just hitting some button your self you came here and raged. If the rotation doesnt attack why not just incinerate and chaos bolt and what not I figure you have atleast a basic idea of the lock rotation.

2. Klimo

Klimo New Member

yeah cause you know what i did and what not ...

3. Eldacar

Eldacar New Member

Well after 30 wipes and still not getting past the fellhunters I would say its not what your meant to ....

4. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

simple answer: No Log, No Help!

Long and complicated Answer:
      only one person can help you (when u have issues with this routine), and that's me, and there is one simple rule -> No Log, No Help

5. shat

shat New Member Legendary

I do not have a log handy, but more a series of questions. I have iLvl526 gear at this point and it seems that should be sufficient for completing this quest chain. I am on the final stage and made my first attempt yesterday evening but wiped due to not fully getting out of LoS during his rage in the center.

I did notice that I got him down to roughly 17M HP without the PureRotation doing much. It appears as though it wasn't casting and so I am unsure it Inset it up properly. I enabled the two Boolean drop downs as per your instructions.

But I noticed that the Pit Lord kept following me around and not getting aggro. So Ianjally tried to use the charge ability but with little success.

I was curious if you could explain the hotkey method as I was trying Automatic. It would be nice to have an idea as to what hotkey actions take place, for example binding 1 to do incinerate, immolate, etc. 2 to do rain of fire and brimstone. 3 performs the charge from pet to the boss. 4 for teleporting out of Los etc.

Is this what the hotkey method is or is it more complicated or easier than that?

I watched my brother do this fight manually on his lock with great success but he also had 535+ item level I believe.

I've read your thread a few times now and I think making a few more manual attempts is worth while to better understand the mechanics or the fight as there is quite a lot going on.

As I understand it. Enslave the pit lord. Avoid his rain. Get out of line of sight during middle center thing he does. Get in PL breath to remove DoTs (they hurt!), throw bolts when he is stunned from pit lord. If you get aggro on fels quickly then moving him doesn't seem to be an issue. Otherwise it's a pain.

The doom guard it seems can just get aggro from the pit lord too and you don't have to worry too much on banish and fear, but surely it would help. I noticed the purification potion is no longer in the game?

Random questions and thanks for creating this. Sure it's helpful to a lot or people and I am going to use it in a try again after I wipe a few dozen more times trying manually. Lol

6. Myminime

Myminime New Member

Got my green fire yesterday but the cr help me only on dps, no help on Pitlord and other. 30-35 wipe with this guide...
      I have enabled the Kanrethad flag on Pure.

I suggest to go on youtube and see the guide.

7. lunasolstice

lunasolstice New Member

1 1/2 hrs (about 15 wipes) and I got my Fel Flame.

Couple of notes:

1.) Review the fight so your not a noob. The more you know.....

2.) This CR does exactly what it says it will do. Clearly states that you have to MANUALLY move the Pitlord los and MANUALLY target the adds. My suggestion, right after the pitlord interupts 2nd Kanrethad's cataclysm pause the cr and move ur Pitlord to the los spot. Yes, u loose a few seconds of dps but better that than having the felhunters get near him. ( this is what was screwing me up :( ) Then blanket the portal area with Rain of Fire so you get aggro on the felhunters. Start the cr back up and kill the felhunters. Normally takes 2 chaos bolts.

3.) Dont bother with gates and dont stress using Demo circle...the routine will take care of you if ur the target of chaos bolt. :)

4.) Accept the fact that you're more than likely going to wipe a few times before you finish the fight and that 99% of what will go wrong is user error....

5.) I first tried this using Lazyraider, and although it worked it was definitely sluglish and stalled a lot. Switched over to Tyrael and saw a major improvement.

6.) Only issue I have with the cr is when you first enslave Pitlord you have to tell him to attack Kanrethad. Its a simple button click I know, but still. Pitlord enslaves under defense stance and not assist so you have to tell it to do it otherwise it just stands there next to you.

8. FelixFTW

FelixFTW New Member

WOOT!!! Finally got my Green Fire!! ~ 60 wipes and 2 gear upgrades later :) Thanks so much for the PureRotation modifications, etc.

The key to success for me was controlling the Fel Hunter phases. I made an extra macro to back me up on moving the Pit Lord out of LOS in case something went wrong. I also cheated with Drums of Rage after Cataclysm was interrupted immediately after the first Fel Hunters came out.

I've learned that I'm not as much of a pro with my Warlock as I had imagined. I don't think I could have done this "dance" without assistance, or at least many more wipes.

9. Sas0ri

Sas0ri New Member

Not sure what am I doing wrong, but routine continues to dps Kan without any attention to Pit who exits portal. Also no auto-portal and gates - just standing at one place and spamming damage skills. In PureRotation Kanrethad Destro set "True". Any ideas?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    10. lunasolstice

lunasolstice New Member

As I stated above....YOU have to assign the pit to fight Kan and YOU have to move Pit los from portal. The routine will handle enslaving him and casting his spells but you have to work with it a bit.

As for gates you have to be glyphed in order for it to automatically port you otherwise you have to click it. And remember, most vids are pre 5.4 patch which is when they added the cd for portal use. So basically you cant jump repeatedly like before.

11. Sas0ri

Sas0ri New Member

But it doesnt handle enslaving as you can understand from log. This is what I am trying to solve.

One more log. Could problem be in that the realm and client are not English?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    12. Sas0ri

Sas0ri New Member

I ask dev of this CC - Millz to pay attention to this thread. May be problem is in the non0english client and serv, may be in new PureRotation version.
      Thanks.

13. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I seem to remember that you need to be using the English wow client for the pit lord to work. Give it a try.

14. Stormchasing

Millz won't be able to help you with this (not in PureRotation CR)
      but i'm on it ...

15. Stormchasing

shouldn't be needed anymore, i replaced the macroing part already for the stuff that was needed ;)
      also the enslaving and so on is already rewritten to HB api

16. Stormchasing

found the bug, but i'm still looking for another issue that bugged be all the time, so ... there won't be a new / updated version within the next hours (u'll have to wait 6 more hours or so)

17. Sas0ri

Sas0ri New Member

Thanks a lot!

Id love to, but it is impossible to play on ruRU servers with English turned on in settings - it just doesnt connect to the server.

18. Stormchasing

Waiting for approval

Fixed KANRETHAD for all languages
      Fixed PitLord Handling
      Fixed Imp Handling
      Fixex Felhunter handling (untested, never entered first felhunter phase)

The approval of a Version can take up to 3 business days!

The only things you have to do with this version should be
      - take Kanrethad as your target
      - Move yourself out of bad stuff (Rain of Fire)
      - Stay in range of your pitlord to get some heal (not tested, please report back if the routine uses the healing ability)
      - watch out for the pitlord to move out of LoS when Felhunters are spawning (it should automaticly move out of range, but couldn't test it ... never entered this phase while testing)

The routine should do:
      - dps Kanrethad
      - enslave Pitlord
      - dps Wild imps
      - everything else ... like stated above i couldn't test every aspect, but the abilities like Charge and 2 others of the pitlord were used fine
      - selfhealing (U'll need Sacrifical Pack for the chaos bolt)

Attention: Don't use the talent Burning Rush (try Unbound Will) -> routine will use Burning Rush but never cancel it

19. Stormchasing

I tested it ... 5 Times, and finished the fight 5 Times before the First felhunter Phase came

There is no rollback,u'll have to wait until i could take a Look and push a fix ... Tomorrow,Time to sleep now

20. Sas0ri

Sas0ri New Member

Thanks for taking care of it :)