• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Warlock] Kanrethad Ebonlocke (Green Fire) ~ PureRotation Style

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Millz, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Dueydew

Dueydew New Member

Thank you bro. It worked amazing. I recommend anyone doing this to at least attempt the fight yourself several times before, so you know exactly what to do.

This helped tremendously. You did an amazing job :D

2. Sas0ri

Sas0ri New Member

Everything goes pretty nice till the Fel hunters phase. Rotation does not target them and does not DPS them even manually targeted. It uses Havoc and Sacrificial pact, but no DPS skills. As I see, it is something wrong with Dark Soul skill.

Attached Files:

3. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

already reported, but i have not yet commited a fix for it, DS seems to be broken since ages, cause this line wasn't changed

4. Sas0ri

Sas0ri New Member

Any chance to make rotation DPS fel hunters somehow? May be it is better to leave DS for manual action? Cause my gear is not so good as yours, and if i kill first dogs, i die at second ones with 25-30% boss hp. Also on Fel phase there is thing with Pit. It does not turn passive properly.

upd. nvm, killed that f@#$% barehanded :cool:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    5. Sharkey

Sharkey New Member

Glad you're aware of it :) I don't have a problem manually disabling it killing the fels but the reality is the rotation would probably do it alot quicker and much more efficiently. If it is fixed to target fel hunters i have no doubt I'll be able to complete kanrethad because its the second pack of felhunters i struggle with.

Myself and im sure alot of others would be grateful if it could be fixed. One other small thing is when using banish doomlords sometimes it doesnt work at all and just keeps incinirating/imolating him. Not a huge deal as i can just smash the banish key.

Thanks for the good work!

6. Stormchasing

don't switch the target :)
      keep kanretad as your target, everything else should be handled by the CR (except movement)
      The fix for Dark Soul is already commited, but is waiting for approval ... hopefully i didn't added more issues... was raiding the whole day and had no time for testing.
      But will try to test a bit more tomorrow and at the weekend (next warlock with low level gear is atm 80, so i'm sure i can test the whole fight with all his aspects within the next days)

but all warlocks should hurry up, the CR itself won't be updated for WoD (well at least u will be able to do the fight on your own at level 100^^ with decent gear)

7. Sharkey

Sharkey New Member

Not sure if anything got committed yet (i had this issue earlier when i posted but i figured it was just my HB was screwing up) fresh install of HB and it still seems to happen, I noticed the routine now autosets to assist however it keeps now rapidly trying to cast a spell causing constant "that spell is not ready yet" which is actually causing me to get disconnected randomly during the fight

it's pretty much broken at the moment :(

also fels still dont work here is where it's actually breaking
      [PureRotation 2.1.16]: Detected Training Dummy no longer target -- reverting to Instances behaviors
      [PureRotation 2.1.16]: YourCurrentTarget: changed to: Doom Lord h=97.4%, maxh=8431850, d=15.3 yds, box=2.0, player=N, attackable=True, hostile=False, entry=70073, faction=1771, loss=True, facing=True

It's detecting them as dummys

If you're so inclined here's the entire log
      [PureRotation 2.1.16]: TalentManager: Rebuilding behaviors due to changes detect | Pastebin.de - Share text and code with Pastebin

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    8. Stormchasing

Except of some Null exceptions,the log seems to be pretty Good so far. The logging of Target changes is maybe Not correct,but the Routine is executed the right way,that's nothing i would care about atm

9. Stormchasing

Last changed are still Not approved (like i Said above, can take up to 3 Business daYs)

10. Sharkey

Sharkey New Member

I looked through myself and saw nothing wrong which leads me to believe the issue im facing isn't being outputted to your diagnostics. As i didnt have this issue before (the day before yesterday), there was the ocassional "cant cast this yet" but it's literally to the point now my toon is saying every second that spell is not ready! its spamming some spell which isnt showing in the logs. perhaps its honorbuddy... who knows. It also spams the attack command on pitlord after first enslaving him i have to manually click it before it recognizes it and stops spamming it. It use to not do it at all and you'd have to manually set the pitlord to assist from follow (also no indication in the logs) so IF there was any update that went through in the last couple days there's a couple improvements (or they just decided to start working) and some new broken things

Hopefully the update pushed will resolve some of this stuff :)

Edit: to conclude my essay its worth noting it also only seems to occur AFTER enslaving the pitlord its spamming something. Prior to that it works as before.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    11. Stormchasing

yeah this seems to be the handling of the petactions, which where executed all the time
      this should be fixed in the version i've commited yesterday in the evening

12. 5pArxz

5pArxz New Member

Is it a known issue that it doesn't attack the fell hunters during the fell hunters phase after you move the pit lord to LoS location ?

It doesn't even allow manual casting, has anyone found a work around for this ?

13. Stormchasing

No log no help ... As always

14. 5pArxz

5pArxz New Member

See log, it keeps casting Dark Soul on Fell Hunters, i tried pausing the rotation but then i can't kill fell hunters fast enough to avoid the next Chaos Bolt :(

edit : even if i disable Dark Soul Instability it stil tries to cast it on fell hunters

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    15. Stormchasing

Complete log,Not only a Part of it!

16. Sharkey

Sharkey New Member

Did the update get pushed..?

17. Stormchasing

Yepp yesterday

18. Sharkey

Sharkey New Member

Sweet ill give it a go today. ^ looks like fels are still having issues though :(

If I run into problems I'll post a full log.

19. Sharkey

Sharkey New Member

Use tyrael.. You can just hotkey to pause the CR. Kanrethad SHOULD be focusing on your pitlord at this time

20. Merlinsnest

Merlinsnest New Member

I'm having the same fel hunter issue. The first two runs it worked fine, there was no green target indicating move command was ready, so I spam clicked both times and he went. After those first runs, nothing. I've tried everything I can think of except a fresh install of hb(that's next), I'm using it as indicated with Tyrael and all. Been using hot key mode though, maybe I'll try automatic. Here's a log anyway.

Edit: It worked on automatic mode, but the RNG got me and one of the hunters free'd the pit lord anyway(after being agro'd on me); but he moved this time at least. Then the following two times nothing. I think it gets performance anxiety and collapses under the pressure... I will say this though, there's a big difference in the pit lords fight behavior from when I did this a couple months back. He positions himself to keep the target between the two of you nicely now, last toon I did this on I was running around trying to stay in his breath after movements. lol

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014