• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • What's your guys win rate?

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Forum' started by kuangyedf, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Fibula

Fibula New Member

After around 160 games played with my quickly made warlock deck I get around 50-55% win rate in ranked play. It even got once to rank 17 - had to bring him down back to 20 with insta concede :D

People at rank 20-19 are soooo new to this game that they are easily beaten by anything I think. I just throw a bunch of charge minions, some taunts, etc. and bot wins.

Can you post your deck? Is it on ranked or casual?

Last edited: May 6, 2014
    2. Unido

Unido New Member

Can you PM me the deck you used please?

Why do people keep saying they're getting good results with a deck but don't list the cards? :(

3. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Because if the majority replaces their crap decks with the 1% excellent ones, they are not special anymore?

4. Endus

Endus Community Developer

I seriously doubt it would make a difference considering how few people read this forum/use HearthBuddy. I'd say the odds of you even encountering another HearthBuddy user over 24 hours is pretty slim.

5. gohanado

gohanado New Member

Beginner's deck

just for you ^^

i was > 80% win rate with paladin to the lvl 25 unranked
      and after lvl 25 unranked, i have ~50% winrate

i have tried many of decks and this is the best for beginers people
      what is my deck? (sry is a french site)
      begin with this:
      Deck débutant à 0 poussière - Decks - Hearthstone-Decks.com

and if you can change Crocilisque des rivières to Mousse de la Voile sanglante
      and if you can Berserker gurubashi to Garde de Baie-du-Butin

if you can upgrade the deck for more results, pls tell me here

i have a problem with Clerc du Soleil brisé, heatbuddy put the card before others cards, and waste the battlecry for nothing
      and the healing cards like Docteur vaudou fail when wants heal an other card, healing an full life card.... but when heal hero, its ok

Last edited: May 7, 2014
    6. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

You hardly underestimate the number of people here. Beside that, valuable information spreads fast. As this forum isn't member only readable it is fully google indexed. You can find information on google from within this forum without even being registered. I can tell you for sure i play against a lot of bots every day. (Monitor my bot ~70%).

In general i don't understand why people are that lazy. I mean, you can use hearthbuddy like a simulator. I already built hundreds of decks for only 1 class, let it run some hours, look at the statistics, change some cards and do the same again. This way i have a continuous improved deck. That is not hard at all, people are just lazy and we don't have to always support laziness here.

7. Unido

Unido New Member

You're surprised that people using a bot are lazy?

8. Endus

Endus Community Developer

It's pretty easy to see the scale of the userbase. We usually have around 10 people viewing this forum at any time, whereas the DemonBuddy and HonorBuddy forums hover around 200-300.

Also, what does it matter if this forum is visible to Google? No one here is going to make decks better than what could already be found on HearthStone Top Deck - Heroes of Warcraft Deck list Database. The point is to post decks that work best with the bot, since you have to make special decks to work around its shortcomings (which people outside of this forum wouldn't care about).