• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Why do you bot?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by atg68, Sep 15, 2011.

?

Why do you Bot?

1. I bot for fun

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. I bot to make real life money

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. I bot to support my WoW game play

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. other

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Gothic\

Gothic\ New Member

I bot: Cuz My original account got banned, I am no longer attached to WOW.

I Bot cuz I hate Archi (Bug Mount)
      I bot cuz I hate leveling (10 level 80+ Toons)
      I Bot cuz I hate leveling Professions
      I bot cuz I hate doing instances with Toons I dont know how to play (Can play 4/10 well, the rest is all Singular!)
      I Bot cuz I hate farming for Mounts & other rares.
      I Bot cuz I hate farming achievments (Insane anyone?)
      I Bot cuz then I DON'T have to spend so much gold gearing toons.

I Don't bot to PVP/Farm honor (though one day I may)
      I Don't bot to make ingame money (I simply buy it if I'm low)
      I Don't bot to make real life money selling gold or accounts.

All in all, I don't Bot cuz I'm addicted to wow, I Bot cuz I'm addicted to botting!

2. floppydrive

floppydrive New Member

I bot because i have 3 kids and do not have the time to be on WoW grinding for things i want. I raid on my down time but i do not have time to level profs or anything else. Bots like these was the reason i signed up for the 1 yr sub. I love you HB, and im sure my girlfriend does too.

3. Pwn

Pwn Member

Funny story... I was in small social guild a few years back and there was this dude I really liked, and we did alot of things together ingame and goofed around. I noticed him when he joined the guild, since we we're only 50 people in the guild or so and what I noticed about him, was that he was leveling so fast. I did'nt believe it. I could say nn, log, go to bed and when I logged in the next morning he would just have gained 5 more levels! So one day, I dared ask him... He asked me to add him on messenger, since it would be easier to talk there with the mics. So I did. And this guy just told me everything. He was COMPLETELY honest about his bot. And now I just liked him even more, for being so honest. I was'nt against bots or anything and I did'nt know a thing about it, actually. So ofcourse I started asking him questions because I was very curious about this new aspect of the game. And beleive it or not, this guy SHARED his Glider key with me. I was stunned. What a kind person. Though, I still the day today suspect him to be like an undercover marketing promoter for Glider or something, cause i bought Glider myself a couple of weeks later and started botting. And I don't know what really got me started. I think its just because it was all so exciting and now I did'nt have to play myself, I could level or farm overnight (even though mommy said I could'nt, since she was the one to pay the bills lol), everything just went alot faster and i could finally get all the classes i wanted to max level. Oh, well... Glider got closed down and i actually stopped playing WoW. Suddenly, botting was equal playing. Without the bot, there was no game for me. I reopened my account a few times to close it again, cause I still wasnt satisfied with the game itself. My advice is, if you like the game itself, dont start botting, it will ruin it.

Not a long time ago, I logged into my battle.net account on the website, just to check something, I don't really remember what it was. And I look up at where you can see one of your characters, and noticed that this character was level 80. And last time a played him, it was level 79, and I was 100% sure about this. So I'm checking, and aparently there had been activated a 10 day trial on my account. So ofcourse im regaining password and logging in to check (had to install wow first though) and right away I saw, this hackerdude was botting my account. I was like, wtf... I haven't played almost for years, and havent touched the endless mails from Blizzard, so I could'nt really figure out how he hacked me. Well, I changed my info, got a blizz auth attached to my account and started playing a little bit. And the 10 days did'nt even expire before I had bought Cata + gametime and was surfing the web for the best WoW bot. I found HB which i had been looking into before. I bought HB, and I'm glad I did. Now I have 3 accounts running and I'm making a little money on the side too. I defenitly plan to expand to maybe 6 or 9 bots in a near future and get a little more organised. So I guess I bot today, because of the posibilities and the fascination of what a freaking game can cause real life. I think it's amazing.

4. Freggel

Freggel New Member

I bot for fun and ofcourse also to support my wow gameplay.
      I used to have more time/interest in wow but now it's gone so boring besides raiding and can't really find the motivation anymore to go farm fishies & herbs to support the raidgroups so.

5. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

I bot cause i don't have the time or the fun to farm....farming just sucks.
      I bot to be able to raid and buy all the shit needed.
      I support my friends and guild with gold.

6. JimmyBeam

JimmyBeam New Member

At the very least, botting makes the MMO gaming feel less needy. Different people enjoy different parts of gaming, I enjoy a multitude of endgame content and become bored quickly. I have multiple content titles from hand of adal to bane to dragonslayer to firelord, all on different classes. When I can skip all the grind, the game's more fulfilling. Plus I like the feeling of "reward for watching" lol.

7. ocnblitz

ocnblitz New Member

Doing things that take virtually zero skill, like farming gold and leveling professions, that would normally take hours..and I can do work/play games on my other monitor while doing so.

8. Roosters

Roosters New Member

Because I want it all!

[video=youtube;gfLD-7bCtME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLD-7bCtME[/video]

9. nfllover100

nfllover100 New Member

I bot because the evil ones are out to get me.

10. Hawkiz

Hawkiz Banned

Because I want it all!

^ this :D

11. wtg001

wtg001 Member

Honestly, I have used HB for over a year now. And when I leave a bot running overnight, wake up and check it, it is like Christmas to see that one of my characters has gone up 5 levels, or is max herb / mine / honor / conquest, or has bags and bags of ore and herbs that I can sell for gold... Sweet gold.

12. bennyboi

bennyboi New Member

I bot because I want 10 million gold, literally.

13. delly

delly New Member

I would settle for one.)

14. dracoe

dracoe Member

I bot to learn how it works, so I can sit down and respond questions on the forums. WUAT?

15. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i dont play wow anymore im playing active shooting games again because wow was my first mmo game and i got bored afther 6 years but i botted because lvling is just boring.

16. Ulbjorn

Ulbjorn New Member

I bot to support my WoW game play

I don't have the time or persistance to level characters or their professions. I've only botted questing so far which is really all I need.

17. HB4823X62

HB4823X62 New Member

I bot 24/7 for money with around 12 ACC?s but since the last wave hit me hard i am down to 4 bots + 4 on 72H xD but cant be helpt

18. Bomberman07

Bomberman07 New Member

I bot because I want to be insane in the membrane but I'm not

19. bmx

bmx New Member

i bot because its simple i can go to sleep at night thinking "that was a fun day with my friends" instead of thinking "that was a terrible day of straight farming"

20. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

I bot because having 7 figures worth of gold makes me giggle