• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Working [old] default CC for HB 2.0

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fedehat, Oct 24, 2010.

1. rob

rob New Member

I don't see anyone complaining. I was just saying thanks. As long as I have one working warrior cc then I have nothing to complain about. :p

2. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

The problem is, this is a very old CC I wrote a long time ago that should have been removed because it has been superseded numerous times. You said this is the only working warrior CC, you have not posted in the other (default) CC thread, you have not given me any information as to why it is not working for you. How am I supposed to fix something when someone simply says "it's not working". What is not working? Be descriptive about your fault and attach a log file.

I can't fix something if no one report fault.

3. rob

rob New Member

Whether it has been superseded or not, this one works for me and the others don't. I understand your frustration though and I am more than willing to help out. I will post in the other thread with a log file tomorrow evening when I have more time to test and observe it. Basically, with the previous version of your default cc, my warrior only auto attacks most of the time which results in constant death. I upgraded hb today and I noticed you also provided an updated cc so I updated that as well. Then my warrior had trouble targeting mobs. He was running past them to other mobs when he had aggro on a different one or just standing there and getting beat down because he couldn't target them. I only ran it for about 5 minutes before I gave up and tried this one. The warrior is level 68 if that helps.

4. qlithe

qlithe New Member

Sometimes if i get multiple mobs on me, it doesnt face them or wont "see" them and just stands in the wrong direction doing nothing until it dies

5. Rahndreamer

Rahndreamer Guest

Can you write a Tutorial where i have to put the folder and so on ?

6. primo

primo New Member

there is a guide on the forum also even with pictures and a video on youtube

7. dimarum

dimarum New Member

I don't know if there are any bugs, I simply fixed the bug which prevented it from working at all.
      Uses abilities now as wel

8. hazard

hazard Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Works way better then singular which just stopped working on me for no reasons?
      This CC is great. Nice and smooth. :) Thank you.

9. soussi

soussi Member

:eek:!! This works great!! thank u atlast a working one for questing!! Singular was not working that great but was something to be able to go questing. My toon does great dps now thx !

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
    10. Ullsokk1

Ullsokk1 New Member

Pro fix!