• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] YourRaidingBuddy V2 Premium

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Xcesius, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

Hi MrSkittles,

I'm working to add some 6.1 support into 1.0.0.8, hence why the delayed process.

Hi Dreamteam, when you change Class after starting it as a different class/spec. You need to go into Class Config and press Save and Close so it can reload properly.

Hi Birdman,

Still working on adding some 6.1 support to 1.0.0.8, so that it will perform good next week! I'm sorry that it takes so long, but I need to confirm that everything is working as it should.

Hi cr0wley,

Sorry no Warrior support is planned.

2. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

I have done that sir. I have even closed down and restared to make sure it has the right spec.

And same as now on Hunter, in range aprox 10-15 yards it auto attacks target :( I've tryed to see where I can turn this off, but unable to see it, or as usual I'm blind :p

Thanks again sir..

3. nobelchrisi

nobelchrisi Member

i love this cr, but someone has blood dk settings?

4. vegvisir

vegvisir New Member

I've been using BM for a few days. Seems okay, could use some optimizations especially multiple target detection. It would also be nice to have a hotkey to turn off aoe for fights where we need focus yet there are multiple mobs.

5. Xcesius

(STILL IN TESTING, NO ETA)​

Hi Everyone!

I know you've been waiting egerly on the 1.0.0.8 update. I just have some updates to come

Druid Boomkin ::

• Multidotting has been modified to support Blacklist for Unit Id's or Unit that has certain auras. All these are modifiable through XML's
      • Improved Single-Target
      • Improved AoE (In Testing)

Hunter Beastmastery ::
      • Currently updating AoE
      • Single-Target has been improved and updated to 6.1 (In Testing)

Monk Windwalker ::
      • Improved Single-Target
      • Better CE Single-Target Rotation
      • Better AoE
      • It now utilizes better Cleave (CE) rotation (2 units)
      • New CE AoE Rotation (3 or more units)
      • Better SEF usage has been modified to support Blacklist for Unit Id's or Unit that has certain auras. All these are modifiable through XML's

Monk Brewmaster ::
      • You can now Enable / Disable auto use of Summon Black Ox Statue (If there isn't one)
      • Added new override Hotkey to Summon Black Ox Statue (In case you need to reapply for taunting)
      • Added Opener so it will force use Keg Smash to begin.

Deathknight Unholy ::
      • Better Unholy Blight usage for NP usage (Still work in progress)

Deathknight Blood ::
      • Resolved an issue with spamming Blood Boil. It should now only use Blood Boil / DnD(Death and Decay) on Crimson procs.

Shaman Enhancement ::
      • Resolved an issue with Fire Nova
      • Added proper Flame Shock with AoE
      • Added new way of detecting AoE Units for Enhancement.
      • Added new LM usage for totems.

Shaman Elemental ::
      • Added proper LM usage

Paladin Retribution ::
      • Revamped the Single-Target Rotation
      • Added new Cleave Rotation (2 units)
      • Added new AoE Rotation (3 or more units)
      • Added proper Double Jeopardy
      • Added Light's Hammer Hotkey

Paladin Protection ::
      • Added ES Support for 6.1 patch (In Testing)
      • Added Light's Hammer Hotkey
      • Added better management of Defensive Cooldowns. You can now choose HP % of each cooldown
      • The defensive cooldowns WILL never stack for better survive ability

This update is pretty big. It requires lots of testing, not that much left to test and write.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
      ghost likes this.
    6. Myminime

Myminime New Member

Wow, awesome update :)

7. ghost

ghost New Member

hey Xcesius, can't wait for the new update and blood dk updates specialy!

a few days ago i started adding new spells to the interrupt list of the CR for BRF raid but none of them seem to work.
      i added them according to the xml file using the older ones as example but with no result at all.
      restarted bot a few times and the new spells did show up in the file but nothing got interupted.

any chance you could look at the interupt function when you got time?

Thanks!
      keep up da good work!

edit: alot of those spells ware from blast furnace encounter i will try to paste them here when i get home

EDIT2:
      the file i edited is located in Routines\YourRaidingBuddy V2\YRB2.xml

these are the ones i added for now, planning todo the rest of the raid as i go along.
      Code:
          <Spell Id="156937" Name="Name: Pyroclasm | NPC: Foreman Feldspar | BOSS:Blast furnace p1" />
          <Spell Id="155200" Name="Name: Burn | NPC:Slag Elemental | BOSS:Blast furnace P2" />
          <spell Id="155201" Name="Name: Electrocution | NPC:Furnace Engineer | BOSS:blast furnace p1" />
          <Spell Id="155179" Name="Name: Repair | NPC:Furnace Engineer | BOSS: Blast furnace p1" />
          <Spell Id="159408" Name="Name: Lava Burst | NPC: Firecaller | BOSS:Blast furnace p2" />
          <Spell Id="155186" Name="Name: Cauterize Wounds | NPC: Firecaller | BOSS: Blast furnace p2" />
      tnx again!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    8. hams

hams Member

Hey can someone help me pls--
      what is mean with Defensive Cooldowns on hunter CR?

deterrence use? on hp%?

9. Bounty

Bounty Member

Disregard*

-Fixed-

10. Xcesius

Looking for Shadow Priest / Warlock and Shaman Elemental testers.

Requirements :
      • 7/7 BRF (Heroic)
      • Have a good understanding how you class works
      • Nice attitude

If you fill these requirements, and want to test. Please give me a PM with your skype details Thanks!

Update will come this week (1.0.0.9)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    11. jeanclaude

jeanclaude New Member

Been using this for rogue combat and sub, and it's on point. Only one thing, it never uses mark of death, I can't seem to get it to work.

12. Xcesius

Hi jeanclaude,

I've fixed MoD(Mark of Death) in 1.0.0.9 which should be coming this week. Only some small things left! :)

13. starlite68

starlite68 Member

any response on this? there are a BUNCH of spells in BRF that need interrupting. I tried adding 'Spell Id="156879" Name="Blackrock Barrage" />' for oregorger, but as the poster I'm quoting already reported, no effect. Enable Interrupts and Use Interrupts List are set to true. not using the list also results in interrupts working fine, however this is straight up useless in mythic and even heroic as there are a bunch of spells that we don't interrupt, and not using the list interrupts everything so kick is on cooldown when the important spell comes up.

anyone having success with interrupt list please reply. tested as rogue combat / subt.

14. Xcesius

Hi starlite68,

Is the spells being registered properly on the listview in the GUI? Open up Class Config - Interrupt List

15. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

Hi Xcesius,

Just some feed back regarding your Balance CR

I noticed when using YRBv2 the opening sequence / dps of the CR is under performing. On average its 60-80k if i manually open I can pull upwards of 150k. From what I can see the CR is not chaining Starsurge for Empowered Starfires when in Celestial Alignment/Incarnation. The CR will cast Starsurge then Starfire x 2 then spam Starfire without casting or using Starsurge again until Celestial Alignment/Incarnation is over.

Also the CR doesn't prioritize Lunar Empowerment over Solar Empowerment. Many times I'll have 2 charges of Starsurge and it will waste these in Solar ie 2x Solar Empowerment instead of saving them for Lunar Empowerment.

Is it possible to also have the CR change its Starsurge behavior depending on which Lvl 100 Talent you are using? ie when using BoP (Balance of Power) the CR will use only Starfall unless 3 Starsurge charges are present then it will use one for Lunar Empowerment. If using Euphoria Then use charges on Lunar Empowerment etc.

Please let me know if you need anymore info or assistance in testing I'm a highly skilled and long time moonkin

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    16. matt84

matt84 Member

i'll just do it in listed format in order of your suggestions, it's easier and cleaner that way :)

1 - Xcesius is aware of opener, to compensate i just weave in my own starsurges between 2 x starfire's at the moment, generally because i'm high end raiding i dont run full automatic and control a lot of things myself, but it's something that will be addressed.

2 - i mentioned to xcesius the other day about how if there is only 1 x SS it should prioritise lunar over solar... so thats actually really weird that you bought it up :p

3 - i mean, xcesius and i have talked about fights where starfall takes priority over starsurge and we came to the conclusion that it might just be made a switch in options, in which case turning it on would cause starfall to act with this kind of behavior leaving up those charges free for starfall /dancing

it's good that they were bought up again though because things get pretty hectic and it was a good reminder of the discussion we had!

17. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

Hey Matt thanks for the reply.

Yes this is correct I also normally assist the CR and use the missing SS procs :) nor do i use full auto. Just thought the in depth feedback would be very valuable instead of the other posts ie "halp dps is crap other CR better... fix now!!!!" that you normally get from others on the forum.

It would only be noticeable to high end players the minor things like not prioritizing lunar etc, thus i brought it up. Its good to see a fellow high end moonkin assisting with the development of the CR. I'm eager to see the 1.0.0.8-1.0.0.9 improvements to the Balance CR.

Switch option for Lunar Empowerment SS uses and Starfall BoP rotation would be a good idea.

18. 4r35oul

4r35oul New Member

I apologize if this has been already implemented. Is it possible for Wind Walkers to prioritize their cast of a second zen sphere on a tank, to avoid overlapping the pre-existing one ? This will improve Wind Walker dps, who have specced this option.

19. Xcesius

Hi 4r35oul,

I'll be adding this later today on the beta. There was some small complications on the latest beta build..

I will push the build when I wake up later today! Then it will take around 1-3 days before the build is approved.

Things left :

Proper Zen Sphere logic for WW monk's
      Tuning Protection Paladin for 6.1

20. 4r35oul

4r35oul New Member

Excellent news, I'm waiting for more information regarding chi torpedo for Wind Walkers. But it's a very niche talent only viable beastlord darmac and operator train guy. Would be the same logic as the old 2-pvp set for monks, involving jumping and then rolling.

Thanks for reply and keep up the good work.