• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ZeHunter ? A PvP CustomClass which jump?n?shot !

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ZenLulz, Apr 6, 2012.

1. ratrider

ratrider Member

Idd. This idea sure got alot of potential. It's a great start! But it needs tweaking.. maybe he is on vacation or something? :)

2. ZenLulz

ZenLulz Community Developer

Hey,

Don't worry, the CC is not abandoned ;)

I will look after the problem of going into melee soon and I also will check the issue with FD.

Zen

3. levquick

levquick New Member

Great cc...I mean seriously...ingenious with the jumping. Most realistic cc I have come across. Only issue is that the running into people as you say should probably be looked at. I have to say though. When you run into people I think it sells the realistic look of the cc that much more. You get all these emotes like haha u suck blah blah. Interesting feature.

4. Trizzay

Trizzay New Member

Still by far the best PVP cc ever. Thanks! One thing though, how do I get it to shoot Widow Venom? I always keep that on targets in BG's.

5. ZenLulz

Thanks, yes, I'm aware about this issue and I'm correcting it ;)

When I developped the CC, it was before the 4.3 Patch, where the Widow Venom wasn't... effective. With this latest patch, it becomes interesting to apply it. So I'm going to implement it in the next releases with the possibility to disable it if the botter estimates it's not effective.

It will be fixed in the next release.

Actually, I use Scatter Shot to interrupts the target if the Silencing Shot is not available. I use it also to snare the target when he's in melee. Some ranged magic classes go in melee to avoid the shots of the hunters (especially mages love that :D).

The bot sometimes pulls his target with Chimera Shot. I rewrote the pull sequence and it will be available in the next release. Else in combat, Kill Shot has a higher priority.

It's typically the job of the BotBase (BGBuddy for example). I recently discovered a good plugin which handle this kind of thing here (I don't know if it's up to date) : http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/plugins/pvp/51190-plugin-ultimate-pvp-suite.html

I only use traps when the target is in melee and as discussed above, I prefer keeping them even against ranged magic classes.

For the CC news, I'm rewriting the movement system to better handle the fight. I also included Serpent Sting in fights. :)

Zen

6. storq

storq New Member

I love you.

This CC is perfect. Cheers.:D

7. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

Thanks for this awesome CC cant wait for the updates.

8. ratrider

ratrider Member

So, how is it going? :) Any progress?

9. Botsalot

Botsalot New Member

tried this CC today 684hp in first BG, awsome CC keep up the good work, i like when it runs through the melee and leaves surprise for them

10. kinqdessa

kinqdessa New Member

Hi, there is some issue on strand of the ancients he targets the gleves but dont attack them

11. ZenLulz

Hey !

I've updated the CustomClass to the version 0.4.

The movement system has been modified to allow the bot to run away from the target when it's possible (yes, sometimes it goes in melee but I cannot avoid more with this method of kitting).
      I've implemented the Widow Venom ability. If you don't want your hunter uses this ability, you can disable it in the Settings panel.
      The Serpent Sting is correctly refreshed during the whole of the combat.
      The bot didn't try to invoke the pet anymore while it is in combat.

And some other small fixes.

Enjoy ;)

PS: @kinqdessa: Please provide me a log.

12. scinto21

scinto21 Member

hey this looks like what i need. i cant install it right, im thinking. i would like to use this for my hunter. please help

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\chris\Desktop\New folder (2)\CustomClasses\zeHunter.cs!
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type or namespace name 'Classes' does not exist in the namespace 'zeHunter' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type or namespace name 'zeHunterSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\chris\Desktop\New folder (2)\CustomClasses\zeHunterSettings.cs!
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type or namespace name 'Classes' does not exist in the namespace 'zeHunter' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type or namespace name 'Descriptors' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type or namespace name 'Descriptors' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\chris\Desktop\New folder (2)\CustomClasses\Classes!
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Abilities'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Descriptors'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Spec'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Spells'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'PetSpells'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Auras'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Aspects'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'TrapsGround'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Distance'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'TrinketType'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Racials'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Movement'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Output'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Target'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Traps'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'TrinketsRacial'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Updater'

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\chris\Desktop\New folder (2)\CustomClasses\Forms!

13. ZenLulz

@scinto21: Hum, try to put all the ZeHunter files in a directory named zeHunter.

14. scinto21

scinto21 Member

i made a folder in customs class named zehunter and extracted all of the zehunter files in it and this it what happen

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\chris\Desktop\New folder (2)\CustomClasses\Classes!
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Abilities'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Descriptors'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Spec'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Spells'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'PetSpells'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Auras'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Aspects'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'TrapsGround'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Distance'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'TrinketType'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The type 'zeHunter.Classes.Descriptors' already contains a definition for 'Racials'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Movement'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Output'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Target'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Traps'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'TrinketsRacial'
      File: Line: 0 Error: The namespace 'zeHunter.Classes' already contains a definition for 'Updater'

Initialization complete.
      Honorbuddy is up-to-date
      Could not find a routine fitting for your class. Please make sure you have a proper combat class routine in your folder, and restart Honorbuddy.

15. ZenLulz

@scinto21: Sound you have installed twice ZeHunter. Check your CustomClasses directory and be careful you have only once ZeHunter.

btw, the ZeHunter's folder must have this path : HB_root\CustomClasses\zeHunter (apparently, yours is root\CustomClasses\Classes).

16. scinto21

scinto21 Member

were do i extract HB to. when i downloaded HB i extracted it into a new folder named new folder. is this a problem. im redownloading HB and then going to try to extract zehunter to custom classes one again

17. scinto21

scinto21 Member

it goes
      Customclasses>
      classes
      forms
      shamWOW
      singular
      patchnotes
      zeHunter.cs
      zeHuntersettings.cs

and with that you get

Building spell book
      Spell book built
      Could not compile CC from C:\Users\chris\Desktop\honor buddy\CustomClasses\zeHunter.cs!
      File: zeHunter.cs Line: 23 Error: The type or namespace name 'Classes' does not exist in the namespace 'zeHunter' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: zeHunter.cs Line: 43 Error: The type or namespace name 'zeHunterSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\chris\Desktop\honor buddy\CustomClasses\zeHunterSettings.cs!
      File: zeHunterSettings.cs Line: 8 Error: The type or namespace name 'Classes' does not exist in the namespace 'zeHunter' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: zeHunterSettings.cs Line: 46 Error: The type or namespace name 'Descriptors' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: zeHunterSettings.cs Line: 54 Error: The type or namespace name 'Descriptors' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\chris\Desktop\honor buddy\CustomClasses\Classes!
      File: Abilities.cs Line: 32 Error: The type or namespace name 'zeHunterSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Movement.cs Line: 29 Error: The type or namespace name 'zeHunterSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: TrinketsRacial.cs Line: 28 Error: The type or namespace name 'zeHunterSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\chris\Desktop\honor buddy\CustomClasses\Forms!
      File: frmSettings.cs Line: 9 Error: The type or namespace name 'Classes' does not exist in the namespace 'zeHunter' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

18. scinto21

scinto21 Member

yea no matter what i do i cant get it to work. too bad it was exactly what i needed >_<

19. ZenLulz

No, you need to put the directory zeHunter in CustomClasses.
      With a vanilla version of HB, it looks like :
      Honorbuddy
      ------------> Bots
      ------------> CustomClasses
      -----------------------------> Singular
      -----------------------------> ShamWoW
      -----------------------------> zeHunter
      ------------------------------------------> All files related to zeHunter CC
      ------------> Data
      ------------> Logs
      ------------> ...

Normally, you just have to download the archive and extract it in the CustomClasses folder.
      I cannot explain more. :)

20. Jkrules22

Jkrules22 Member

Dude....This CC, Is, How do I say this....AWSUM!! Lol, Im realy grateful theres people in this community like you, I now own BGs :) Thank you Much

P.S
      Sorry, about the spelling, Im terriable at it

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012