• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ZNFK - Process Monitor / Auto-Reply using AIML / Streams to IRC/Console

Discussion in 'Archives' started by reecieboy, Aug 6, 2010.

1. zutto

zutto New Member

whats wrong with talking about that? even if you talk about it, if you dont do it blizzard wont ban you >_>.

+ they dont have time to investigate every single players chat logs you know..

And also none ever told you to use the default AIML files, so dont blame anyone for that.

2. richassman

richassman New Member

From my experience, it's just another "flaging" opportunity for blizzard. Apparently I hear blizzard keeps chat logs for 3 months. (I believe krankie from "Insert Advertisement Here" you know where told me about this)
      Okay maybe they wont ban be, but it's just an additional risk, and a chance to be flagged.

You said i dont have to use the default AIML, I like that idea. Do you know where else i can get an alternative AIML file?

Just saying i dont like bring any attention to my account - Even stuff like that always increases the risk. Especially when AIML seems interested in the offer, and inquiring about other services.

Just warning people who think like me, and are as cautious as me to be aware of this. The program is brilliant. And i still swear by it.
      I'll need to find a way to make sure this issue does not happen again.
      Call me paranoid i guess - I just dont want to loose and account or even get "flagged" due to something witch could of easily been avoided.

Edit: Please take what i said as positive criticism, Especially my previous post. Maybe it's a good idea for you guys to take removing replys like that.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
    3. zutto

zutto New Member

I have no intrests of modifying the default AIML file, cause it works as intended. Its supposed to create 'realistic'-like answer.

And seriously, you're way too paranoid. If you really care of your account, DO NOT i repeat DO NOT! use 3rd party softwares, like bots. Or anything like that..

EDIT: more about aiml:

The current default AIML is only one made for Wow (i posted somewhere on this topic who made it, i cant remember top of my head who made it anymore.. sorry..), it was taken from glider's AIML plugin.

More information about AIML can be found from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIML Theres also links for other AIML's.

EDIT2: And a suggestion for you, when you're planning to post positive criticism (what i have nothing against, its welcome.) you should research bit about the topic first.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
    4. richassman

richassman New Member

404 Error, Server Not Found. Is the server site down? Just like to know.

5. trichomer

trichomer New Member

Same here , i cant connect. get error reporting when i start.

6. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Member

Check out ZNFK for the new version.